Happy Hope Boxes
Delivered to your corporate headquarters, our turnkey Happy Hope Box project promotes employee engagement and your commitment to corporate social responsibility. Your team of hope heroes will create and package therapeutic Happy Hope Bag activity kits guaranteed to deliver a boost of hope to children with special needs, chronic and life threatening illnesses.
You can choose to complete a monthly, quarterly or one time hope box projects and we will include all components (as well as shipping to the designated hospital) required to complete your event. Hope kits may include creating superhero packets, holiday themed gifts or coloring kits.
Three Hope Box Projects to choose from!
1. Corporate Hope Box
Delivered to your company’s location, this corporate package offers something for everyone on your team. Activities allow for creative energy, craftsmanship and FUN! Pack monthly, quarterly or for your special event! Donation is $500/box
2. Hope Volunteer Box
Utilizing your company’s volunteers hour program, we design activities that allow all of your team to play it forward. Your team creates happy hope bags with fun filled surprises for our hospitalized hope heroes! Pack monthly, quarterly or for your special event! Volunteer box projects start at $15/ hour/employee. Minimum donation of $300/box.
3. Custom Hope Box
Your choice of outpatient, inpatient or long term stay happy hope boxes, we design a program just for you! You pick the time, budget and number of children you would like to serve. Pack monthly, quarterly or for your special event! Custom box donation is $1000/box.
Pop-Up Hope Factory
Our DIY (Do it Yourself) Happy Hope Factory is delivered to your company’s location. We provide step by step instructions for all of the hope factory activities. Your team preps, packs and ships Happy Hope Bags to hospitalized children in your community. Engage your team in fun filled activities while building social responsibility and sharing a boost of HOPE!
- Select your day and time to play it forward
- Choose your bag (inpatient, outpatient or long term patient hope bags)
- Pick your partner. Where do you want to donate your Happy Hope Bags?
Corporate Hope Factory & Leadership Conversations
Join the Happy Hope Team as we prep your staff for an amazing and unforgettable experience. After a conversation with our co-founders Emi Burke and Wendy Webster, your team will create one of a kind, custom designed (with your logo) Happy Hope Bags to be delivered to hospitalized children in your community.
We deliver uplifting, engaging and inspirational “everyday lessons in leadership” guaranteed to spark conversation and motivate your employees to become hope heroes in their community. Sessions are 90 minutes.
Our Conversations (choose one/hope factory):
- Corporate Social Responsibility “Full Circle Giving”: We share how corporate social responsibility enables and supports full circle giving. Employee engagement stories shared to relate our responsibility to deliver hope while living an intentional life.
- Leading with Authenticity, “Creating Authentic Leaders”: In today’s busy world, employees want leaders and leadership that builds authentic relationships and supports diversity and inclusion. Be yourself, everyone else is already taken!
- Lessons in Leadership, “Shared Hope”: We all have a gift in leadership and in sharing Hope! Hear how random acts of kindness shared in the workplace and in our communities creates common purpose and vision.
ENROLL YOUR COMPANY AND SMILE.
Message of Hope will help you get set up for your choice of corporate involvement. All you need to do is take that first important step. Click the button to get started.
Hope Factory events per month
Children have received Hope bags
Goal to help 1 million children by 2022