Happy Hope Bags® deliver a boost of hope to children in your community that need it most.
The CarMax Foundation has partnered with Happy Hope Foundation® to offer Happy Hope Bags® as a kitpacking Volunteer Team Builder opportunity that can take place at CarMax or offsite. Happy Hope Bags bring joy to children enduring hospitalization, treatments, or other difficult situations. Each kit is customized for the situation to help bring HOPE to children fighting against the odds. All necessary items ship directly to the CarMax Cares Team Captain and are ready for their team to get started. If your location is interested in participating, please fill out the form below.
HOW TO ORDER
Please fill out the information below to order your team's Happy Hope Bag kits at least 2 weeks before your packing event.
VOLUNTEER TEAM BUILDER APPLICATION
- Secure LGM approval for the event
- Complete a Volunteer Team-Builder application through The CarMax Foundation Associate Giving Portal at least 2 weeks prior to the event
- Ensure you have at least 5 volunteers
- Ensure volunteer events take place in non-customer facing areas
- Associates should not engage in volunteer events while clocked in
- VTB events typically results in a VTB grant and therefore are not eligible for Matching Hours support
Hero Quick Pack
Under the Sea Quick Pack
Summer Hope Quick Pack
Summer Smiles Dental Kit
Month of Service Hero